Tuesday, July 9, 2019

You Think You Know Friends

My heart is so heavy. In 2013 I lost my husband to brain cancer. I thought I had friends. But, I had leeches. They were for whatever they could get. I didn't know that then. I thought they were real. Sooooo, for six (6) years, I have tagged along with them, thinking they were for my best interests.
WRONG!!! Turns out they were telling everbody that asked questions that I did not want to be bothered. HELLO! I was devastated, why would I not want people and friends to contact me? I am just now finding this out. July 9, 2019 since February 27, 2013.   I thought no one cared about my husband's dying and the effect upon me? Maybe they did not know what to say. I am telling you now, if a friend or someone you thought a lot of dies, please send them  a card or an email and tell them you sympathize with them. Don't ignore them. Don't stay away. They need encouragement, they need love, they need sentiments. Please don't ignore them. AND DONT LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT SAYS  oh she is private, don't bother her. DONT LISTEN TO THAT.  That is someone that is robbing the grieving person of her tears.
Please send a message to the person the LORD puts upon your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment